Social Editor, truTV
AUGUST 2016 - AUGUST 2019
- Managed the editorial content, strategy, and voice for truTV’s brand social and series accounts across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. Work across shows including At Home With Amy Sedaris, I’m Sorry, Tacoma FD, The Chris Gethard Show, Billy On The Street and more
- Planned and created social assets, wrote and edited copy, and engaged with audiences across platforms. Assigned and edited work of copywriters, designers, and video editors.
- Worked with consumer marketing and social agencies to plan and execute campaigns for paid media, show launches, events, and festivals. Produced live & multi-platform coverage of events.
- Used and trained on social tools like Sprinklr, Canvs, AirTable, CrowdTangle, Giphy, and more.
Editorial Strategist, Someecards.com
JUNE 2015 - AUGUST 2016
- Designed new social media strategy and editorial handbook for the popular ecards & humor site.
- Established and managed social traffic partnerships with competitor sites & Facebook pages.
- Set monthly traffic goals, led weekly data-driven meeting and provided experienced feedback.
- Trained all staff on web and social best practices, humor writing, viral content & journalism.
Social Media Consultant, IFC
MAY 2015 - JAN 2016
- Managed social media content and for Maron, Comedy Bang! Bang! & Documentary Now!
- Coordinated with agency on strategy for paid campaigns on Facebook and Instagram.
Comedy Editor, Senior Comedy & Viral Editor, The Huffington Post
AUGUST 2009 - MAY 2015
- Oversaw one of the fastest-growing HuffPost verticals with a closely knit team of editors/writers.
- Wrote, produced, and edited innovative online comedy content, news, features & original videos.
- Grew and maintained a robust, cross-platform social media audience from the ground-up.
- Produced and hosted video interviews, created a weekly podcast and two comedy web series.